Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where I've been

Hey ladies...it feels like it's been awhile since I've been here!

Gosh - life has gotten *insane*

Email still not working -- and yahoo is still unreachable -- so I think I'm switching to gmail!
And last week - I got into a car accident.  A man's brakes went out and my poor car!  So I've been dealing with insurance companies and body shops.  

And to be honest -- so busy but I'm back.  And it feels nice to go back to "normal" :) 

I have a great blanket post that will be up in just a minute! But I've received lots of comments/tweets from y'all so thanks for missing me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back. I m hoping everyone was ok in the accident? I have a couple of blankets I am going to be sending to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are ok, not so your poor car. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete