Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday's Features

It's the first full week of 2011!  Can you believe it?  In case you missed our first blanket tutorial you can check it out here.  Angel's ribbon blanket is super sweet!  If you haven't read about Gabe's Gifts please do!

Sew This:
V&Co made this super cute braided rag rug over at Moda Bake Shop.  I'm just loving it.  :) How cute would it be in shades or red and pink for Valentine's Day?

Are you loving this?  I am!!! And there are more!  Sweater pillows, love pillows, rhinestone pillows! Felt so Cute! did an awesome job!!!  I've gotta go and get some Valentine's Day ribbon - stat!


Dogs deserve quilts too!  And that dog looks so cute! :) Fine Craft Guide has the free tutorial on this beauty!!

A girl and a glue gun made this cool car holder!! You could easily turn this into something for the girls as a barbie holder too!

2010-12-30 033
Made it on Monday shows us 1 of her 3 new shirts she made!  I love it!


Craft that:
Got snow?  Craftberry Bush made these beautiful snow blocks.  Talk about winter wonderland!

This was one of those are you kidding me?  I love the metal art.  I want some.  I'm totally jealous of my mother who has this HUUUUUGE  one that is above her couch (it's as long as the couch!  It's SO stinking cool).  So when I saw these I was like Oh I want some.  Wait she made those.  Nope.  I'm no metal worker.  What?  She made them out of TOILET PAPER TUBES?  ARE YOU STINKING SERIOUS? Go check out Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom....a-freaking-mazing.

Diary of a crafty lady made this skeleton key print and I just adore it.

IMG_0567
Want to make a ribbon board? Head to I Heart Naptime (you were heading there anyways I know...) to see her awesome transformation!

One of my goals this year was to get cards done.  And how fun are Small Fry & co birthday cards?

Print this:
Is organizing one of your resolutions this year?  It's a Crafty life has free labels to help you along the way!

I'm love Bnute Productions anytime thank you cards. 


Ucreate has these super cute candy wrappers and tags ready to go for Valentine's Day!

Card3
Are your thank yous done yet?  Mine either.  All sorts has this cute whimsical thank you for you to download!

I have this printed...just looking for that special spot!  Betty Crocker Wannabe has this Biblical New Year quote for you to print.

Eat this: {A no junk food version for all you resolution makers out there...}
just-please-spare-me-the-mall mall pretzels
What?  Are pretzels considered junk food?  Even if homemade?  Well. I'm on the fence about it.  It's gotta be better than a cupcake! :) I love pretzels from the mall.  I crave them.  And I can't wait to try UCreate Food's recipe.  When she emailed me a few days ago....I was seriously fist pumping and saying "SCORE!" :)

Homemade chicken soup.  Yum.  I love it.  Healthy and Easy Recipes had this posted.  {I like to make soup -- take what we need and freeze the rest.  But here's my storage tip.  Put it in a ziploc bag.  Lay it flat on a cookie sheet.  Put cookie sheet in freezer.  When frozen, it's super easy to store - it lays flat. Or upright to just slide in between the wall of the freezer and your whatever else is in there!}

Gluten Free Flavor Full has this Gluten Free Garlic and Herb pizza crust that looks and sounds yummy.

I'm def. going to be roasting some apples during my Win, Lose or Blog competition.  A yummy sweet treat minus the calories!  Healthy recipe. org has other yummy things you may want to try too!

Picture of Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Food Network lightened up this recipe for Chicken Parmesan. 

11 comments:

  1. These are all really great! Thanks for featuring my printable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,

    Thanks so much for the feature!! I am truly honored to be included!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature and all the great ideas in one place. That takes time so thanks for what you do. Gotta go get that pretzel recipe myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your features today! Thanks for including my Thank You's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Everything is amazing! Love all the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my labels, I really do appreciate it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Amanda for including my Chicken Soup recipe, you have some awesome ideas, I will definitely be back for more!! I am lovin' those printable thank you cards- so cute!

    Thanks,
    Andrea
    http://healthyeasyrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature, and for stopping by Made it on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing my Valentine's Day Printables!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the feature! I was so excited to get your email. So many things here in this list that I love:)
    Thanks again!
    Lindsay @ Diary of a Crafty Lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favorite blogs!!! I'm a loyal follwer!!That being said I awarded you with A Most Sylish Blogger Award...please feel free to stop by and see the post and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete