Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's Features

Remember: Only 6 days left until the Blanket Party
AND
7 days left until the Blogger of the Month Party!
Start picking out your projects!

All Prizes are donated by the fabulous ladies of

Sew This:
Jill {Homemade By Jill} has a cute casserole carrier tutorial on her blog!  Who wouldn’t want to bring dinner in one of these?
I love ruffles!  See Kate Sew added some to a hoodie!
OCD – Obsessive Crafting Disorder- made drawstring bags for her son’s party.
Copy Craft has a cute ruffle heart pillow.
00ssmonster
This is the cutest soap monster!  Everyday Chaos made him and I love it!
Craft This:
glittershoes6 Boring Shoe Redo
Everyone deserves some glitter shoes.  Clumsy Crafter has a how to.
Want to make a ring out of a quarter?  Did you even know that you could make a ring out of a quarter?  A Law Student's Journey shows you how.
I have been wanting to make one of these forever.  Clean and Scentsible has a boot tray how to that rocks! (get it…rocks?)
Crafts and Such has this great Sweetheart wreath!
And in case you wanted another wreath option…how about this yarn wreath from  Apple Loves Orange?
Print This:
I’m sure you’ve seen this I-Phone Valentine from Living Locurto.  If you have – that’s ok – it’s cute enough to look at again.  And if you haven’t.  You are amazed huh? :)
 free valentine's heart printable
Courtney from Pizzazzerie is such a sweet gal!  And look!  7 Valentine’s Day printables!  (Actually her whole site is amazing…)
 
Eighteen25 has these super cute valentine’s.  So fortunate to have you.  Way adorable.
Just Because 20 - ABC I Love You - 5x7 - Sprik Space






















Spirk Space just keeps coming with the cute stuff!
 
Um do I need to tell you that this is cute?   Kate Landers Events has them for you on her site!
Eat This:
Andy loves white cheese dip!  We will be making this for sure!! {Food, Folks, and Fun}
Living My Life On Purpose has a recipe for 5 can chili. 
 
Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes.  Sounds delish!  Visit Creations by Kara for the recipe!
 Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Rolls on a Plate
Pinch My Salt has these super cute heart shape cinnamon rolls.  Guess what we are having for breakfast 2/14?!
 
There is a new cupcake blog out there!  The Cupcake Challenge.  A new recipe each week.  This week there is a Margarita Cupcake.  I love the lime on top! I can’t wait to see more!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I love your blog and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!! You've picked some great crafty ideas and some DELISH looking recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature of copy-craft! Loving all the other ideas you posted as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my pebble boot tray. Love the other picks as well - especially that ruffled hoodie!! Following you now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my loot bags, Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my monster! You have a fantastic blog, I always love adding new blogs to my reader. Great projects today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, you are such a dear! Thank you for showing off my Sweetheart Wreath! :) I appreciate it!

    Love all of these finds...especially the soap monster (my little guy would love him) and the quarter transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! Its the best of the best of all blogs! Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful gifts and projects!

    http://jdotcupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my ABC Printable... I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete