Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blogger of the Month - Link up your best project to win!

It's the last day of March -- can you believe it?  Crazy!  So that means it's time for our blogger of the month party!

Rules:

1. Link up your project - please only 1 per/person.  Must be made by you.  Must have been done in March.  Linking ends tonight at midnight!!!
2. Tomorrow after I hear back from the guest judges I will list the top 10.  Some come back - and vote on your favorite!  Voting will go until Sunday night.

Winner will receive a way cool prize!  Thanks to My Vinyl Designer, the winner will receive the Stick Figure Vector Art Set.  A $59.95 value!!  Make awesome window decals, signs, plates, gifts, the possibilities are endless!

You also get 1 month free advertising - with a cool write up post - here at Today's Top 20.  Plus bragging rights!

So link up those March projects!  I can't wait to see them! 


4 comments:

  1. is your son going to be one of the judges again? hope so, cuz im pretty sure i would win his vote with that marshmallow catapult:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting. I seemed to miss last months decision somehow but I will pay close attention this time! :) Happy coming April to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up my dining room dresser redo. I am so excited to have a place to hide my craft supplies in plain sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just foundyour blog via Amanda's party! To bad I'm late for the party. I'm your newest follower now!

    ReplyDelete