Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight

The ladies over at Thread This Fabric have some great new fabric in their store!!

Kiss the Cook Chef Patchwork and Green Cheery Dots 1/2 yard set of 2
I love this kiss the cook fabric!  Aprons, napkins, snack bags, pot holders...so much to make!  And I like it because it's cute...but not girly....so Josh could have an apron too!

Quite Contrary Beautiful and Green Cheery Dots by Riley Blake 1/2 Yard set of 2
Or are you looking for something girly?  Quite Contrary Beautiful and Green Cherry Dots is just what you need.  Sigh.  I love pink.  :)

Rainy Days and Mondays Yellow Damask and Red Cheery Dots by Riley Blake 1 yard set of 2
I love love love the rainy days fabric.  I bought some last time from Thread This Fabric and I just LOOOOOOVE it.  In fact it's sitting on my fabric pile - on top - just waiting to be used.  This one is way cute too.  I just may have to order it ....

The girls at Thread This Fabric are really awesome.  And I love their shop!  You order gets put in the mail right away and the fabric is just adorable.  Go check them out!  You'll be glad you did!!

And if  your in the market for some vinyl go check out My Vinyl Designer for 20% off your entire order!  Sale ends soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment