Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gosh...is it Thursday ALREADY!?! Today's Features!

Photobucket is fixed.  YEAH!  {Crowd goes wild.  Ok.  I go wild!}

So everyone is creating.  Awesome stuff I might add.  But I'm just seriously lacking motivation!! I need my crafty groove back!  Ever since it's been nice...I just want to go outside.  Focus.  Sew.  Must. Sew. 

Or something. :)

Anyone else suffering!?!
If so look at these features - they helped me!
Sew This.
Oh Snap2
Oh snap!  How adorable is this bunny t-shirt from All The Small Things.
Sun Scholars has a cute shabby chick skirt.

Adorable!  And I think I have some Lizzy House fabric somewhere…
Punkin Pattern

Sew 4 Home has this chocolate bunny pal pattern.  Perfect for adding to the Easter Basket!
Midwestern Sewing Girl has some really chic Easter pillows that I’m going to try my hand at making TODAY hopefully.  I need to get out of this craft funk I’m in.  The weather is finally nice in Indiana and all I want to do is go outside!!
Craft This.
When I saw Lovely Crafty Home’s stairs I was like ohhh I like that.  And then I saw it was paper bags I was BLOWN away.  Seriously?  Who thinks of that!?  SOOO glad she did because it ROCKS!
 
The Crafting Chicks have a seriously cute Easter garland!
 
I’m always in the need of some sugar scrub! Maybe Matilda has a homemade scrub recipe.
 
Can I just say I love this clock.  I think it is so freaking cute.  {Emilie Handmade

A Girl and A Glue Gun guest posted over at The Idea Room this awesome hopscotch play mat.  Made with glue.  Duh. :) {Sorry my 2nd grader is wearing off on me here…Anyone else’s child say ‘duh’ ALL.THE.TIME.}  I love the back!  She also put tic tac toe but I know Josh would get a big kick out of the target!  Something about throwing things in the house...
Print This.

Bev from Flamingo Toes made this Yo Peeps Easter print.  LOOOOVE it.  I loved it so much I turned it into a shirt!  Go check it out here.
 
Hello Lover.  Do I really need to explain how awesome this is? {Missie Krissie}
 
And incase glue guns aren't your thing....cameras {Missie Krissie}
And just added today...sewing machines! All 3 prints come in a variety of colors! {Missie Krissie}
 
Eighteen25 has some cute Bunny Tails bag toppers!
Eat This.
Orange Chicken…yummmm….Recipe at A Sugar High.  I found it from This Chick Cooks.

Picky Palate made chocolate covered peanut butter eggs!
Aren't these treats cool!?  30 handmade days made the rice crispie treats and the sweet adventures of sugarbelle made the cookies!  If you want the printable tags head to 30 handmade days!
Yup.  You read right.  Stuffed Brownie Truffles with a rolo center.  Yea...you should probably skip the oatmeal this morning and just make these.  {Cookies and Cups}

Do yourself a favor and go check out My Vinyl Designer!  They ROCK! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, so many fun things! Thanks so much for featuring mine :-) I'm a new follower!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Hello Lover printables just kill me! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for including us in this list of awesome projects!! too fun. i love jamie from the crafting chick's easter mantel too!!
    jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy awesome rundown. thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks so much for the feature!! Such great stuff you have on here !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Many fabulous ideas! Thanks for the shoutout on the printable but you didn't tell everyone that was YOUR idea!! :) you're the best Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thanks for the feature!!! Great blog you have here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH! I love all those features! Thanks for sharing your blog with me :)

    ReplyDelete