Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Thread This Fabric

O.M.G

Guess what.

No, that's not it.

Guess again.

YESSSS. 

Thread This Fabric now is carrying Michael Miller!!!!

{Happy Dance}

WOOO HOOO I'm so flipping excited!

They just got some in and more is coming in May!  Let's just take a looksy...
Sweet Treats in Turquoise by Michael Miller 1 Yard
Sweet Treats in Turquois.  Yum.  Love. 

Gray Bicycles and Sea Play Dot by Michael Miller 1 Yard set of 2
Oooohhhh.  I already have the Gray Bicycles but I'm majorly crushing on the Sea Play Dot.  {P.S. We have some major bike riders in our family and this fabric has been SO popular!!}

Wings of Peace Butterflies and Green Cheery Dots 1 Yard set of 2

Gosh.  I could seriously just keep going - they have SO much cute fabric!  And great prices!  Plus my fave thing about them - they cut it and ship it so super fast.  Makes my day!
So go check out their store

Tell them hi!  They're awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I love Michael Miller prints! Going to check out Thread this Fabric out!

    ReplyDelete