Friday, April 1, 2011

March's Top 10 .... Check them out & Get your vote on!!

Alright!  It's official.  I got the top 10 in! 

My Photo
But first...let me introduce ... Emily from The Boy Trifecta!

I know I know.  She's a-famous!  Everyone already knows her!  But incase you don't...

World.  Meet Emily.  Emily.  Meet World.

She comes up with the coolest projects.
2

Tutorial HERE and HERE

P.S. I would KILL for one of those bags. {watch out.  KIDDING.  I wouldn't kill.  I'd just take it and run!} 

999
And she crafts for BOYS .... and not just little boys - HOW CUTE IS HE????? - but big boys too!  Which is like, unheard of.  {Tutorial HERE}

Basically....I'm just saying.  Go check her out!  {Plus she's oh so nice!}

Other guest judges include my BFF Katie {who feels left out because she wants to be apart of things but has no blog.  And she probably wouldn't be my BFF anymore if I posted her picture online...}


And Josh.  Who thinks this is the coolest thing ever.  I swear.  Apparently trying to take his picture in the morning when he's just rolled out of bed is a no.  That's alright -- he needs a hair cut anyways. :)

Alright here they are...no particular order....Your top 10!

 Shopping Food 23
Kid's shopping Book from She Wears Flowers

Plywood Rug from Sugar Bee Crafts

M&M Candy napkin ring from Kims Kandy Kreations

Giraffe Pinata from Grey Luster Girl

Tagalong cupcakes from Inside BruCrew Life

Scallopped skirt from Ameroonie Designs

Hydrangea Wreath from Copy-Craft

Faux Tiffany Lamp from Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom

Dresser redo from Vintage Skye

Decorative "kissing" balls from Momma Did It

Alright the poll is up at the top - left hand side!  Voting will end Sunday night!  Winner will be announced after the blanket tutorial Monday!  :) Good luck!  And thanks to everyone who linked up!
Thanks to Emily, Katie and Josh for choosing!  And thanks to My Vinyl Designer for the awesome prize!

5 comments:

  1. Really??? We have to pick just ONE! Their all too awesome! I can't believe mine is up there! Ahh! This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am a new follower and loving your blog!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Excellent projects top 10! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids shopping bag is really a great idea and super cool!

    ReplyDelete