Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm baack! :)

Hey gals!  I'm feeling 100 times better.  Thank goodness.  I'm working on getting tomorrow's post ready -- you guys have been busy! 

I just wanted to say ---- see that widget over there.  The top one! 

Click it.  Please?  Everytime you click it - once/ day por favor - we donate 1 days worth of water thru P&G.  {Plus, you get free samples and coupons - Tide, Panteen, Head & Shoulders, gosh I should have paid more attention...Febreze.  I think 9 in total}  But you did your days worth of good - and it didn't cost you a dime!  A whole days's worth of water.  {They do send you an email to verify it -- mine went to my spam box.  Just make sure you verify your donation}

ANNNND....when {I say when and not if because I know we will} donate 1000 days of water -- they will give us $50 to giveaway!  Hey hey hey. 

Want a widget of your own to put on your blog?  Donate some water up there and it will show you how to get one!!

Ummm I'll talk in about ohhh 8 hours with the new features!!

Talk soon!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! There are so many cute projects out there this week!
    Kayla
    craftykayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete