Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm just going to say....

First hooray news: I am a winner.  Not just A winner.  But a winner multiple times over.  I never ever win.  I won a blog design (coming soon - I saw it and it looks so pretty!), I won Amy Butler fabric to make a bag, I won a $20 gift certificate to a way cool Etsy shop, I won a $30 gift certificate to Sew Mama Sew, a pretty little owl bag, an ornament, some fabric and a years membership to PMQG. Yea I know.  I should have started entering giveaways a long time ago!  Merry Christmas to me!!  I'll show you all the cool stuff I get when it arrives. 

Now.  Today's news.

Plan - You know assorted boxes of chocolates.  Well that's what I wanted to do --  with cupcakes.  Had bakery boxes.  Yesterday baked 7 types of cupcakes.  Had 4 left to do.  I had 3/4 of the Faith Cake in the freezer.  Just had to make 1 more layer.  Went to bed at 2 this morning.  Woke up at 7 to finish.  Uhhh somehow...I'm not sure how...my fridge got turned up.  ALL THE WAY UP.  My milk, and eggs are frozen.  My whipping cream - FROZEN.  I don't know how! Needless to say...plans change.  Sorry In law family you don't get cupcakes.  I'll finish them (and freeze the cupcakes I've got) and take them up to my family's Christmas next week.  And hopefully....if nothing else screws up (didn't have enough chocolate cake so I broke into the cupcakes...one cake cracked and broke and so on NOT HAVING ANY LUCK IN THE KITCHEN) I will have a pretty faith cake.  Hopefully...

BIG changes are coming with 2011.  Are you ready?  What are you doing to prepare for Christmas?  Are you done? If so -- don't tell me.  I'm up to my eyeballs. 

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment