Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday's Features

Hey guys!  Thanks so much for clicking the water!! Keep it coming!! :)

Sewing
I'm pretty much obsessed with ruffles.  I think it's because I have a boy so I don't get to make too many ruffles.  But I deserve this ruffled pillow!! And guess what Floral Showers made it from...a t-shirt. I love t-shirt crafts.


And these are the kinds of things I would make if I had a girl (hint hint husband...) :) Bubsies Boutique has the ruffle leg tutorial on her blog!

Here is another tshirt craft.  Tshirt to cowl.  I'm a sucker for stripes.  Sarah over at Simply Step Back made this one!



Michelle (Polka dots and pizza) made this bag.  It's not made out of a t-shirt (although you could...) but from a sweater!  I really like the red accents on it.  (And again...stripes!)


I'm really digging these roll up totes.  Perfect for stashing bags...everywhere! In your purse or diaper bag, in your car, at the office.  The tutorial is over at Silly Precious Piggies.

Crafts

Ha!  I think this hair clip is too cute.  A Sprinkle of this...A dash of that made this!  (You may remember her turkey bow!)  

I bet even Josh would help me make this gumdrop tree from The Mother Huddle!  And it fits with my theme!  Hooray!


Are you amazed at this paper Santa?  I was floored!  Marvelously Messy is so much better than I at anything that involves paper!!! She made a set of Thanksgiving paper pilgrims too.  Oh my gosh....one crafty lady...

I heart this Christmas card from Threaded Together.  Isn't it cool?!?! And it covers any extra pounds you may or may not have put on in the past year!! BONUS!! It's something Marissa knows nothing about... :)  {And I can't help but chuckle to myself...your husband is such a sport.  Mine won't let me put his picture up here (or when he sees the ones I have on my other blogs keep them up...lol).  And I think if I had one of him in a Santa hat all over blog land he would be mortified.  Makes me want to .... really really bad.  It would be slightly funny.}


So we know that subway art is everywhere but Kara from Happy-Go-Lucky made subway art ornaments.  I think these could make a cute little gift!  See how they are all personalized?  Love it.

Printables

Lollyjane Boutique made this free printable sign.  True meaning of Christmas!


Here is the same scripture from Serving Pink Lemonade. Perfect. 

Simple as that has a cute easy gift with printable tags.  Have a holly jolly Christmas.  Filled with non other than Jolly Ranchers.  Way cute.


You must have some magic reindeer food this year.  And if you have magic reindeer food then you must have this printable from the girl creative!  I just LOVE the reindeer!


I used this robot pattern from Lil Blue Boo to make a pair of robot jammies the other day.  I really liked that there was a Mrs. Robot
Recipes

Kate from the Gaine's Gang made homemade caramel sauce for ice cream as holiday gifts.  YUM!  I'm thinking about making some and grabbing some plain bowls from the Dollar Tree and personalizing ice cream bowls! Or tying off with an ice cream scoop.  Or making these with some homemade fudge sauce.  Basically I think this is a great idea!


We made these last year and they were a HUGE hit.  I think I'm going to make them for Joshua's class.  These are from Crazy Domestic! She made some super cute ones!


I told myself NO PEPPERMINT STUFF today.  But seriously.  How could I resist these Chocolate peppermint cupcakes??  Don't they look AWESOME???? Nancy Creative made them.  Drool....

I'm a sucker for smores.  And Mangoes and Chutney made these muffin tin smores.  I'm pretty sure that they rock.  And I don't even have to make them to know that.


Ok.  So this apple cheddar turkey burger is from me.  I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that.  You know feature myself? lol But it's seriously super yummy. SUPER yummy.  Sounds kind of different....but everyone who tries it asks for the recipe.  It's over on my new blog The Super Mom Club

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature on my snowman cookies! I love that santa bow, and I think I'm going to have to make those muffin tin s'mores TODAY! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Thanks for featuring Aubrey's tree, I think it was darling.
    Clicked on the P&G, just need to confirm!

    Thanks, and also the email thing below...awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my bags!
    And I clicked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my muffin tin s'mores! I love the sewing features too, especially that cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me. I love all the ideas you share here. I clicked to donate water too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the feature! Benefits of my husband being deployed on a ship...he doesn't have to know he is posted on the internet in a Santa hat! :o) That burger looks AMAZING...will definitely have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my ornaments. I love how you feature all the great ideas so others can see them. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature! I made sure to click for water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that christmas card. I'm so glad I found your blog. You're full of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog!

    Following you from MBC. I hope you'll follow back and leave a comment on my blog.

    Thanks!

    Mayra

    www.mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete